Todd Palmer is a renowned thought leader and top staffing and recruiting executive who is committed to improving lives. As a successful entrepreneur, business owner and industry advocate, he works with both individuals and companies to support career growth, foster business start-ups and guide leaders in the areas of talent management, workforce planning and organizational development.
In his new book, The Job Search Process, Palmer provides a practical, targeted guide to landing a new job in only 30 days. His latest work has already been nominated for both the Axiom Book Award and the Ben Franklin Business Book Award for 2016.
As the founder and President of Diversified Industrial Staffing, Todd has helped over 4,300 people secure employment, bettering their lives and the lives of their families. In 2015, he launched Skilled Labor Training Centers to train the next generation of CNC machinists, fostering a culture of learning and growth throughout the manufacturing industry.
Over the past two decades, Todd’s passion, drive and unique, candidate-centric recruiting process have led to multiple awards and accomplishments, including:
- INC, Magazine 5,000 one of the fastest growing companies in America (six times)
- Michigan 50 Company to Watch
- CORP! Magazine as one of Michigan’s Economic Bright Spots
- Served as National Chairman for Industrial Staffing firms, on behalf of the American Staffing Association (ASA)
- Former President of EO Detroit (CEO organization representing executives with combined revenues in excess of $100 Million dollars)
- Industry columnist and blogger for dBusiness Magazine and Production Machining Magazine.
His company, Diversified Industrial Staffing, has been featured in: INC Magazine, Detroit News, CORP! Magazine, Crains Detroit, Metromode and Business Reality Network.
Todd is a graduate of Eastern Michigan University with a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Communication and minor in Marketing.